DOT Urine Specimen Collector Training & Mock Collections
DOT Urine Specimen Collector Training and Required Proficiency Demonstration
... With this program, your certification can be obtained from the comfort of your home or office. Training for DOT specimen collections is required by the United States Department of Transportation (DOT). Our program is the most comprehensive in the industry for initial certification as a DOT collector.
DOT Urine Specimen Collector Training is accomplished in three steps:
- Self-Study homework assignments – reading and video clips
- Live or Webinar Instructional Training – 1.5 hours
- Completion of five mock collections, either live or via webcam, in front of a trainer qualified to monitor mock DOT collections (1.5 hours per person)
Want to obtain your CPC (Certified Professional Collector) status from the Drug & Alcohol Industry Association (DATIA), at the same time? Click Here for details.
ALL REGISTRATIONS WILL BE CONFIRMED VIA PHONE AND E-MAIL
Live training is always available and is most cost effective with 10 or more collectors to be trained because of the discounted training fees. Travel expenses are in addition. Call Joe Reilly at 321-622-2020 for price quote and to check availability.
In order to complete the required proficiency demonstration (mock collections) you will need the following:
- A partner to play the role as the donor
- 7 split specimen collection cups
- 7 Federal custody and control forms (CCF’s)
Click Here to download a written proposal for DOT Urine Specimen Collector Training and Required Proficiency Demonstration