This program is for drug test collectors who would like to become qualified or renew their qualification to conduct DOT urine specimen collections for DOT and Federal testing.
Both collector training and completion of mock collections is required for any collector who conducts collections for DOT regulated testing.
Once you complete this training, you will be qualified to conduct DOT and Non-DOT urine collections in compliance with the Department of Transportation’s CFR 49 part 40 requirements and best practices for urine specimen collectors.
A certificate of completion will be provided once you complete the required training and mock collection proficiency demonstrations.
This training program includes:
- DOT Collector Training Manual – 137 Pages that Includes all forms necessary to operate as a collector
- Video: 2-Hour Recorded Collector Training Webinar
- Video: How to handle problem collections – Includes Donor/Collector Interaction
- Free access to monthly live collector training webinars and quarterly live collector refresher training webinars
- All necessary Federal Custody & Control Forms for completion of urine drug test mock collections
- Copy of Instructions for completing Federal Custody & Control Forms
- Monitoring of your required Mock Collections with a qualified instructor via 2-way webcam video session