DOT Urine Specimen Collector Training and Required Proficiency Demonstration (Mock Collections)
… With this program, your certification can be obtained from the comfort of your home or office. Training for DOT specimen collections is required by the United States Department of Transportation (DOT). Our program is the most comprehensive in the industry for initial certification as a DOT collector.
DOT Urine Specimen Collector Training is accomplished in three steps:
- Self-Study homework assignments – reading and video, includes specimen collection training manual.
- Live or Webinar Instructional Training – 1.5 hours
- Completion of five mock collections, either live or via webcam, in front of a trainer qualified to monitor mock DOT collections (1.5 hours per person)
Looking for a Train the Trainer Program so you can train others in your organization – Click Here for details.
ALL REGISTRATIONS WILL BE CONFIRMED VIA PHONE AND E-MAIL
Live training is always available and is most cost effective with 10 or more collectors to be trained because of the discounted training fees. Travel expenses are in addition. Call Joe Reilly at 321-622-2020 for price quote and to check availability.
In order to complete the required proficiency demonstration (mock collections) you will need the following:
- A partner to play the role as the donor
- 7 split specimen collection cups
- 7 Federal custody and control forms (CCF’s)
Sign up today to become certified for DOT urine specimen collector training.
This is a valuable training program presented by a drug testing industry expert with a low person price of $495.00 for the Online Course or $249.00 for the Webinar Training.
Call 321-622-2020 for discounts for 3 or more participants to be trained at once.