Online DOT Specimen Collector Training
Purchase your online training course for DOT Certified Specimen Collection. We currently have the following trainings available:
Our Most Popular Course: Collector Training DOT, with Mock Collections - $450.00
Train the Trainer – DOT Urine Specimen Collector Training & Mock Collections - $650.00 – This program will provide you with the ability to train others in your office to collect for DOT drug testing.
DOT Collector Training Only - $240.00 – For initial DOT Collector certification
Mock Collections Only - $225.00 - For those who have completed the required DOT Collector Training
Joe Reilly & Associates, Inc provides the most comprehensive training programs in the drug testing industry for initial certification as a DOT Collector.
As someone who has been in the drug testing business for almost 30 years, we understand the importance of easy and convenient course options. That's why we offer long distance training for anyone looking to obtain their DOT Collector certification.
Our DOT Certified Specimen Collection certification can be obtained from the comfort of your home or office. Purchase your desired course online and learn at your convenience.
Why Purchase our DOT Collector Certification?
A Specimen Collection certification is required by the United States Department of Transportation (DOT). While there are some cities that offer live, in-person training for this certification, that isn't always convenient for the full-time worker. Life is busy; we get it. That's why we offer complete online training programs.
You can choose from live training or webinar-based training. During the training session, you will have to accomplish the following:
- Self-study homework assignments. This will consist of completing reading assignments as well as watching video clips.
- Choose from live or webinar instructional training. This will take approximately 1.5 hours to complete.
- You will need to complete five mock collections in front of a trainer qualified for mock DOT collections. This will need to be completed live or take place in front of a webcam.
Completing the Mock Collection
In order to complete the mandatory proficiency demonstration for a mock collection, you will need to attain the following:
- A partner to play the role of donor
- Seven split-specimen collection cups
- Seven custody and control forms (CCF’s)
If you need assistance obtaining the split specimen cups and Federal CCF’s, we can help. Contact us and we will set you up with a lab account. Call Joe Reilly & Associates, Inc at (321) 622-2020.