Are you looking to advance your industry knowledge, learn new skills and network with people in your industry? The Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA)’s educational courses deliver all this and important updates for all of those professionals involved in drug and alcohol testing.
Advanced CPCT, DATIA’s newest in-person course, allows experienced collectors to expand on their knowledge and learn to avoid common mistakes made during the collection process. DATIA has also added the Collector Refresher and Mock Collections Course, which provides you with refresher training, mock collections, and the opportunity to discuss commonly-asked questions.
DATIA is pleased to announce its 2016 Educational Training Schedule:
- Houston, TX – March 1-4, 2016, Hotel Sorella $179/night – single/double
- Las Vegas, NV – April 26, 2016 and April 29, 2016, Caesars Palace $199/night – single/double
- Annapolis, MD – September 27-30, 2016, Loews Annapolis $179/night – single/double
Please find out more information, including course dates and times, via the links below:
- Developing an Effective Supervisor Training Program Course – $249 members/ $349 non-members
- Certified Professional Collector Trainer® Course $349 members/ $449 non-members
- Ins & Outs of Drug and Alcohol Testing – $249 members/ $349 non-members
- Designated Employer Representative Train the Trainer Course – $349 members/ $449 non-members
- Advanced CPCT Course – $249 members/ $349 non-members
- Collector Refresher and Mock Collections Course – $249 members/ $349 non-members
- Advanced Designated Employer Representative Course – $349 members/ $449 non-members
- Medical Review Officer Assistant Training Course – $349 members/ $449 non-members
- Consortia/Third Party Administrator Best Practices – $349 members/ $449 non-members
- Auditing Success Course – $249 members/ $349 non-members
Can’t make it to the in-person courses? DATIA also offers online courses including our new online MRO-A course and much more.
DATIA offers a discount if you register 2 or more people for either the conference or in-person courses. All registrations should be together to qualify for the multiple course discount. Register for one or more courses today.
Want to come but funds are tight or allocated to other resources? Well, DATIA offers the Diana Bauske Scholarship Fund to members in need of financial assistance on a rolling basis. If you qualify, registration fees can be paid for an in-person DATIA Training Course and/or up to $250 travel reimbursement. Apply here.