Do you need a DOT specimen collector train the trainer program? Are you involved in your industry and do you want to learn more. Are you a Nationally Accredited TPA? Look to DATIA for great training opportunities.
Are you looking to advance your industry knowledge, learn new skills and network with people in your industry? The Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA)’s educational courses deliver all this and important updates for all of those professionals involved in drug and alcohol testing.
Advanced CPCT, our newest in-person course, allows experienced collectors to expand on their knowledge and learn to avoid common mistakes made during the collection process.
Please find out more information, including times, via the links below:
- Developing an Effective Supervisor Training Program Course – $249 members/ $349 non-members
- Certified Professional Collector Trainer® Course $349 members/ $449 non-members
- Ins & Outs of Drug and Alcohol Testing – $249 members/ $349 non-members (Only Available at the Annual Conference)
- Designated Employer Representative Train the Trainer Course – $349 members/ $449 non-members
- Advanced CPCT Course – $249 members/ $349 non-members
- Collector Refresher and Mock Collections Course – $249 members/ $349 non-members (Only Available at the Annual Conference)
- Advanced Designated Employer Representative Course – $349 members/ $449 non-members
- Medical Review Officer Assistant Training Course – $349 members/ $449 non-members
- Consortia/Third Party Administrator Best Practices – $349 members/ $449 non-members
- Auditing Success Course – $249 members/ $349 non-members
The special DATIA rate at the Hotel Sorella is $179/night – single/double and is available until Feb. 5, 2016. To book your room, go to http://www.hotelsorella-citycentre.com, enter arrival and departure dates. Then under “Promotional,” select, “Group/Block” and enter DATIA2016 and click “Check Availability.” Book early by calling 866-842-0100.
Can’t make it to Houston? We are also offering courses later in the year at the following locations:
- Las Vegas, NV – April 26, 2016 and April 29, 2016, Caesars Palace $199/night – single/double
- Annapolis, MD – September 27-30, 2016, Loews Annapolis $179/night – single/double
Another option is to take one of our superb online courses including our new online MRO-A course and much more.
DATIA offers a discount if you register 2 or more people for either the conference or in-person courses. All registrations should be together to qualify for the multiple course discount. Register for one or more courses today.