DATIA CPC, DOT URINE SPECIMEN COLLECTOR TRAINING & MOCK COLLECTIONS
DOT Urine Specimen Collector Training and Required Proficiency Demonstration with DATIA CPC
... With this program, your certification can be obtained from the comfort of your home or office. Training for DOT specimen collections is required by the United States Department of Transportation (DOT). This training program includes certification as a DATIA CPC - status from the Drug & Alcohol Industry Association (DATIA) as a Certified Professional Collector (CPC).
DOT Urine Specimen Collector Training with Mock Collections and DATIA CPC is accomplished in four steps:
- Self-Study homework assignments – reading and video clips, including the DATIA Certified Professional Collector Training Manual
- Live or Webinar Instructional Training – 1.5 hours
- Completion of five mock collections in front (live or webcam) of a trainer qualified to monitor mock DOT collections (1.5 hours per person)
- Pass the online DATIA Certified Professional Collector (CPC) examination
In order to complete the required proficiency demonstration (mock collections) you will need the following:
- A partner to play the role as the donor
- 7 split specimen collection cups
- 7 Federal custody and control forms (CCF’s)
If you need assistance with obtaining the split specimen cups and Federal custody and control forms you can give us a call and we can set you up with a lab account to receive these forms.
ALL REGISTRATIONS WILL BE CONFIRMED VIA PHONE AND E-MAIL
Live training is always available and is most cost effective with 10 or more collectors to be trained because of the discounted training fees. Travel expenses are in addition. Call Joe Reilly at 321-622-2020 for price quote and to check availability.
Click Here to download a written proposal for DOT Urine Specimen Collector Training and Required Proficiency Demonstration